Nanoradar Traffic Early-Warning Radar to Make Travel Safer
What scenarios is the speed warning radar suitable for?
- Reminder of traffic coming at turning roads and intersections
- Reminder of speed limit in hospitals, campuses, and parks
- Speed limit reminder on express-ways and urban roads
- Accident-prone areas
What are the advantages of speed feedback radar?
- Adopt 24GHz MMIC technology, excellent anti-interference ability
- Adopt advanced signal processing technology, sensitive speed measurement, response time ≤20ms
- Using a flat-panel microstrip narrow-wave antenna with independent property rights, the speed is accurate and the accuracy is better than 1km/h
- Small size, light weight, easy installation and easy integration
- It can cover 1~4 lanes, distinguish the coming and going direction
- Ability to monitor vehicle speed up to 300m
- Not affected by weather and light intensity, meeting all-weather and all-day application requirements
Traffic safety precaution and early warning system
Through the integration of speed measuring radar, LED display, sound and light alarm, it is upgraded to an active traffic safety prevention and control method, with more refined perception and smarter early warning, and a human-vehicle-road information coordination channel is built for all key intersections. Speed measuring radar manufacturer Traffic participants provide all-weather, all-day smart safety warnings to create a safe and orderly road traffic environment.